Friday 17th May 2019, 9.30am to 2.00pm | Nottingham CVS, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG1 3FB
EMVY and One East Midlands write:
We invite you to come and share your thoughts and initiatives and hopes and fears within the friendly EMVY experience. As EMVY and One East Midlands move forward, we continue to build on last year’s networking and update ourselves on the Youth Service’s agenda.
This continues to be the event that brings us together, informs and challenges. Book your place now.
- Registration and networking from 9.30-10.15am – get to know your EMVY colleagues over tea, coffee and Vimto!
- Formal agenda commences 10.15am
- Welcome: Chair of EMVY Prof. Charles Shaw, Young Lincolnshire and Director LYA/YDA
- Strength in the East Midlands One East Midlands: an update on work to support infrastructure and policy
- Youth Workforce Wellbeing Survey results: Maureen O’Callaghan and Ian Tannahill
- Young & Successful – an evaluation of the Youth Programme Talent Match: Richard Hazledine – One East Midlands and Connectmore Solutions
- The All Party Parliamentary Group on Youth Affairs Members of the APPG team
- Knife Crime an opportunity to discuss: lead by Alistair Langton and others
- In Defence of Youth Work presentation: Bernard Davies – IDYW
- UK Youth, NABGC, CVYS England update: some key opportunities and contacts in the current position of support to organisations: Michael Whiting, Andy Hammill and others
- Projects showcase – an opportunity for your organisation to inform
- Summary, lunch and networking from 1.15-2.00pm