Recently published in Voluntary Centre Services Newsletter:
EAST MIDLANDS CHARITY AWARDS 2020!
After a successful launch, East Midlands Charity Awards are back to celebrate in 2020!
East Midlands charities and not-for-profit organisations now have an opportunity to be celebrated and recognised for their outstanding contributions to their communities. The awards have been created to shout about all the great things charities have been doing in the East Midlands. After working on numerous charity and community events, Phoebe Benta has taken up the mantle of hosting the event for the 2nd year. With 14 categories all free to enter, the awards welcome entries from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Lincolnshire.
- To promote and raise awareness and profiles for our charities and not-for-profit organisations
- To honour, recognise, celebrate and promote outstanding professionals and best practices within our charities.
Awards for Charities
- East Midlands Charity of the Year
- Small Charity
- Big Impact Fundraising Event
- Best Social and Digital Media
- Fundraising Team of the Year
- Volunteer Team of the Year
Awards for Individuals
- Young Charity Ambassador of the Year
- Volunteer Manager of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Charity Director of the Year
- Charity Trustee of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Outstanding Charity Support – (by Small to Medium Size Company)
- Outstanding Charity Support – (by Large Company)
Nominations Open – Monday 6th January
Entry Deadline – Friday 3rd April
Judging Process – W/C 5th April
Shortlist Announcement – Tuesday 14th April
Awards Presentation and Dinner – Friday 12th June
Our celebration evening is the perfect opportunity to bring together patrons, volunteers and colleagues for a fun and rewarding event. We want to hear your story!
For the latest updates follow @EMCharityAwards #EMcharityawards
or for more information visit: https://www.eastmidscharityawards.co.uk/