Welcome to the funding zone. Here you can:
|Search through our funding directory of grants for learning, skills and employment activities|
|Read the latest funding news|
|Find out where you can get help with funding issues|
|Learn new hints and tips to help you with your fundraising.|
- ESF Community Grants Steering Group and Grant Panel Members Being Recruited Futures are looking for individuals from the Community and Voluntary Sector to be a part of the Community Grants Steering Group and Grant Panel.
- Supported Employment Provision Brighter Futures is inviting applications from providers who are able to supply Supported Employment provision for people with common mental and physical health conditions and/or learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
- Stephen Lawrence Day The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust has opened grant applications for community groups to deliver activities on Stephen Lawrence Day, 22 April 2019.
- SHIRE Community Grants Leicestershire County Council's SHIRE Community Grants programme for 2019-20 will open for applications on 1st April 2019.
- Funding Fair Voluntary Action LeicesterShire (VAL) invite you to their Funding Fair on 22 May 2019.
- Grants for Community Groups to Support Local People into Jobs and Training Futures have been selected by the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) to administer the Community Grants Fund across the D2N2 area and the Leicestershire Local Enterprise Partnership area.
- Adint Charitable Trust Grants of between £250 and £15,000 with a preference for charities working in the fields of education, training, disability, sport and/or recreation.
- Family & Community Learning Grants Voluntary and community organisations are invited to bid for small grants to offer bespoke programmes of learning to Nottingham city residents.
- Six things from the world of grant-makers The Directory of Social Change has published six things from the world of grant-makers you should know about in 2019.
- Coalfields Regeneration Trust Funding The Coalfields Community Investment Programme (England) Funding Support element is a £500,000 fund created to support activities that tackle some of the key challenges that still remain in coalfield communities.