Welcome to the Member’s area of the Enable website. Click on the links in the Members menu to find out more about:
- Who our members are, where they are and what they do
- Bespoke events for Enable members
- How to join Enable
- How to renew your membership
- Exclusive training for Enable Members
If you need further assistance please contact Enable on (0115) 7 100 200.
Latest Enable News
- Conference and Celebrations 2019 – Deadline extended!
Enable's Annual Conference and Celebrations are fast approaching...
- British Sign language course – Riverside Training Riverside Training have a fantastic British Sign Language course coming up in centre starting on Saturday 14th September.
- The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service Nomination deadline is coming up for The Queen's Award for Voluntary Service
- Trustees: Do you know your safeguarding responsibilities? Introduction to Safeguarding for Trustees training session on Tuesday 29 October 2019 (9.30am-12.30pm) at NCVS.
- Coming soon… An Introduction to Mental Health From feedback and requests we are soon to be offering an exciting new course.
- Save the date!
Enable's Annual Conference and Celebrations are coming soon...
- Tackling Mental Health within the Workplace Recently Enable appeared in the Northamptonshire Chamber newspaper with the following article
- Talent Match Closes Unfortunately the Talent Match Northants Project has now reached the end of its fifth and final year and will be leaving the Victoria Centre on the 29th March 2019.
- Enable Awards Find out who won our inaugural Enable Awards presented at our conference by Chief Constable of Nottinghamshire Police, Craig Guilford.
- Enable Vacancy: Administration Lead Enable is recruiting an Administration Lead for its Nottingham Office.