This section of the website aims to help you gain a better understanding of equality and diversity issues. We hope to highlight best practice. We intend to signpost you to relevant information, training and web resources. By doing this we hope that you will be able to embed equality, diversity and community development into the heart of your policies and practices.
- Embedding the East Midlands Inclusion Framework A practical workshop to support organisational sustainability and inclusion
- Women’s Voices Tuesday 30 April 2019 9.30am - 2pm | Nottinghamshire Deaf Society, 22 Forest Road West, Nottingham NG7 4EQ
- Stephen Lawrence Day The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust has opened grant applications for community groups to deliver activities on Stephen Lawrence Day, 22 April 2019.
- Queer Bulletin QB 107– Nottinghamshire’s March/April 2019 edition of the Queer Bulletin is out now!
- Nottinghamshire’s Rainbow Heritage 12th Celebration and Awards Evening for LGBT History Month 27 February 2019 | Nottingham Council House
- Refugees and Asylum Seekers Communities of Identity Small Grants Fund Funding is available through Nottingham & Nottinghamshire Refugee Forum (NNRF), the lead organisation of the ‘Refugee and Asylum Seeker’ Consortium.
- Small Grants for LGBT+ History Month and International Women’s Day Groups planning an event for LBGT+ History month or International Women's Day are encouraged to apply for a grant.
- Planning the Black History 365 programme Thursday 24 January 2019 6pm - 8pm at Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham NG2 3NG
- Government Invites Bids to Hate Crime Community Projects Fund The Home Office is accepting applications for funding for community projects that prevent hate crime.
- Business in the Community Charter: Race at Work Business in the Community has launched a charter which aims to improve the recruitment and progression of ethnic minority employees.
- Acas Learning OnLine – a range of online courses and resources for individuals and different sizes of employers
- Equality Act 2010
- Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS) Events section
- Regional Equality and Diversity Partnership
- Staff Diversity Diary – This staff diary includes details about equality information, tips and guidance.
- Enable Equality and Diversity Calendar
- ‘Is That Fair? How to Recognise Discrimination’ Report – Isthatdiscrimination.org.uk have published a report aiming to help you recognise discrimination, and tell you what your rights are