- Embedding the East Midlands Inclusion Framework
A practical workshop to support organisational sustainability and inclusion
- Women’s Voices
Tuesday 30 April 2019 9.30am – 2pm | Nottinghamshire Deaf Society, 22 Forest Road West, Nottingham NG7 4EQ
- Stephen Lawrence Day
The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust has opened grant applications for community groups to deliver activities on Stephen Lawrence Day, 22 April 2019.
- Queer BulletinQB 107– Nottinghamshire’s March/April 2019 edition of the Queer Bulletin is out now!
- Nottinghamshire’s Rainbow Heritage 12th Celebration and Awards Evening for LGBT History Month
27 February 2019 | Nottingham Council House
- Refugees and Asylum Seekers Communities of Identity Small Grants Fund
Funding is available through Nottingham & Nottinghamshire Refugee Forum (NNRF), the lead organisation of the ‘Refugee and Asylum Seeker’ Consortium.
- Small Grants for LGBT+ History Month and International Women’s Day
Groups planning an event for LBGT+ History month or International Women’s Day are encouraged to apply for a grant.
- Planning the Black History 365 programme
Thursday 24 January 2019 6pm – 8pm at Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham NG2 3NG
- Government Invites Bids to Hate Crime Community Projects Fund
The Home Office is accepting applications for funding for community projects that prevent hate crime.
- Business in the Community Charter: Race at Work
Business in the Community has launched a charter which aims to improve the recruitment and progression of ethnic minority employees.