- East Midlands Charity Awards 2020 Recently published in Voluntary Centre Services Newsletter: EAST MIDLANDS CHARITY AWARDS 2020! After a successful launch, East Midlands Charity Awards are back to celebrate in 2020!East Midlands charities and not-for-profit organisations now have an opportunity to be celebrated and recognised for their outstanding contributions to their communities. The awards have been created to shout about all the ...
- Conference and Celebrations 2019 – Deadline extended!
Enable's Annual Conference and Celebrations are fast approaching...
- Trustees: Do you know your safeguarding responsibilities? Introduction to Safeguarding for Trustees training session on Tuesday 29 October 2019 (9.30am-12.30pm) at NCVS.
- Coming soon… An Introduction to Mental Health From feedback and requests we are soon to be offering an exciting new course.
- Save the date!
Enable's Annual Conference and Celebrations are coming soon...
- Embedding the East Midlands Inclusion Framework A practical workshop to support organisational sustainability and inclusion
- Human : Machine. A joint future through learning Join learning & development colleagues to explore and discuss the role of learning and lifelong learning in driving and adapting to technological change
- EMVY Regional RELOAD 2019 Friday 17th May 2019, 9.30am to 2.00pm | Nottingham CVS, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG1 3FB
- SHIRE Community Grants Leicestershire County Council's SHIRE Community Grants programme for 2019-20 will open for applications on 1st April 2019.
- CA Plus annual Seminar & Lunch (28 November 2018, Nottingham) This is a free event and a great opportunity for networking, including lunch.