- Adult Participation in Learning Survey 2019 Learning and Work Institute recently published their findings regarding Adult Participation in Learning 2019
- East Midlands Charity Awards 2020 Recently published in Voluntary Centre Services Newsletter: EAST MIDLANDS CHARITY AWARDS 2020! After a successful launch, East Midlands Charity Awards are back to celebrate in 2020!East Midlands charities and not-for-profit organisations now have an opportunity to be celebrated and recognised for their outstanding contributions to their communities. The awards have been created to shout about all the ...
- Conference and Celebrations 2019 – Deadline extended!
Enable's Annual Conference and Celebrations are fast approaching...
- Partnership Opportunities with Business2Business Business2Business is inviting applications for functional skills routeways into employment and health and well-being support.
- ETF Training Events Try-out one of these free online courses from the Education and Training Foundation.
- SIR Data Insights We are encouraging all our providers to submit data to this national FE workforce data service.
- Learning and Skills Funding Opportunity Voluntary Action LeicesterShire (VAL) invite you to their next Technical Assistance Network meeting on 19 July 2018.
- Taking Teaching Further Programme A new fund has been announced to help attract experienced professionals with expert technical knowledge and skills to work in Further Education (FE).
- ETF CPD Courses The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) has updated its Summer 2018 programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses that are now available to book.
- Domestic Abuse Protocol, Support and Resources The protocol outlines practical, good practice approaches for responding to adults and families who are affected by domestic abuse.
Who are our providers?
Below is a list of providers who deliver contracts through Enable or have passed our due diligence process and have the potential to deliver contracts.