Enable delivers a range of different contracts. Each contract has different beneficiaries, timescales and geographical focus. The contracts are delivered by our delivery partners who are Enable members.
In order to become a delivery partner you have to:
- Be a member of Enable
- Have passed our Due Diligence process within the past 12 months
Click on the links in the Contracts menu to find out more about our current contracts and Due Diligence.
- Conference and Celebrations 2019 – Deadline extended!
Enable's Annual Conference and Celebrations are fast approaching...
- Coming soon… An Introduction to Mental Health From feedback and requests we are soon to be offering an exciting new course.
- The Benefits of Mental Health First Aid The magazine Women&Home recently published an article on the importance and benefits of having Mental Health First Aiders in the workplace.
- Adult Education Budget Funding 2019/20 We have received funding allocation from the ESFA for Adult Education Budget (AEB) 2019/2020.
- Tackling Mental Health within the Workplace Recently Enable appeared in the Northamptonshire Chamber newspaper with the following article
- Adult Education Budget The Greater Manchester Combined Authority has become the first devolved area to launch a preprocurement exercise for the adult education budget, ahead of its taking over of the AEB budget in 2019.
- Free Courses for Low Paid The ESFA has announced new AEB funding rules with free courses for the low paid.
- Adult Education Budget Funding 2018/19 We have received a funding allocation from the ESFA for Adult Education Budget (AEB) 2018/19.
- Community Learning Update The delivery deadline on Community Learning has now been extended.
- Growing Traineeship Programmes This resource has been written for traineeship providers who want to grow their traineeship programmes, and for providers who do not yet offer traineeships but who hope to do so in the future.