Enable has funding for adult learning under the Skills Funding Agency’s (SFA) Single Adult Education Budget (AEB) for Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, and Derbyshire.
- It will only fund qualifications approved for SFA AEB funding.
- The contract will afford a limited number of providers in each county across the region.
- The AEB funding mechanism and requirements are different, and in some respects its administration more rigorous, than Enable’s other funding to deliver learning/qualifications. As such priority will be given to organisations demonstrating:
- High retention and success rates (to assure meeting SFA Minimum Levels of Performance)
- The timely submission of accurate and complete data (e.g. Learner Record data; attendance data; withdrawal, completion, and achievement data)
We have received funding allocation from the ESFA for Adult Education Budget (AEB) 2019/2020.
Applications should be submitted by 5pm, Friday 21st June 2019. Your application and supporting documents should be emailed to Simon
Once the deadline has passed applications will be assessed and you will be notified if you have been successful, by Friday 5th July 2019. Any offer will be dependant on potential partners passing Enables annual Due Diligence and completing the HSQ1 form before delivery starts. Download the HSQ1 form:
Visits will then be arranged to discuss your allocation and the programme(s) you plan to deliver along with guidance on using the contractual paperwork during delivery.
For those partners that delivered during 2018/19 your performance in terms of hitting delivery targets promptly with high levels of quality as reflected in observations and learner documentation will be taken into consideration.
It is vital that delivery happens early on this contract due to the funding rules and so we will be looking for delivery to begin in August.
If you require any additional information please contact Simon Moore on 0115 7100200 ext 204 or email@example.com
The following documents will need to be printed, completed and sent to Simon.
The Application Form:
Delivery Staff Statement: