Tuesday 7 May 2019 1pm – 3pm | NCVS, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG1 3FB
This meeting is for the designated staff member or volunteer who takes the lead responsibility for safeguarding in your organisation, whether working with children or adults. The meeting will explore:
- Multidisciplinary working – the challenges and what works.
- Common challenges of safeguarding in VCS organisations, e.g. referral pathways, meeting threshold.
- How we can use anonymised case studies past and present to improve best practice and learn about different approaches.
- Are there existing solutions to address common challenges, e.g. pooling resources for access to safeguarding training for small groups and volunteers?
- A way forward and next steps, e.g. the set up and frequency of meetings, if there is still a need, how the output of this meeting can be used to feed into Safeguarding Board sub groups.
Nottingham City Council safeguarding teams will be represented at the meeting. If you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org.